Sunday, June 21, 2009

Things you won't miss in Korea #4



Pizza. Domino's to be exact. I was pretty proud of myself for being able to order this successfully over the phone last night after running into the delivery guy downstairs earlier and getting the number from him. The choices were medium and large. This is a medium (about half the size I was expecting). I'm still not used to the portion sizes yet. But it was still great, and it came with hot sauce, pickles, and a garlic mayo sauce. I love condiments.

There's actually tons of pizza places in Seoul. We tried one a few weeks ago called Mr. Pizza and it wasn't so great. Domino's, though -- their number's staying on my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Being able to order pizza over the phone in a foreign language is totally a fantastic indicator of assimilation progress!

    ReplyDelete